Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I give myself 8/10 for perseverence

Finally I on the wiki page but without a number, hopefully someone will take pity on me.
I am looking forward to this paper for a myriad of reasons that include creating a new future. My first heavy dose of on-line learning started with Waikato University and moodle. What suprised me then and still does today is the difference a person makes in their managment of a moodle based paper. For me that underlines how important the way we write is. I must review my posts with as much objectivity as possible before posting.
My first appreciation of blogging's impact was during the film Julia and Julie.

5 comments:

  1. I have been blogging for 3 years but no sign of the fame and fortune of 'Julie/Julia'! Maybe one day...

    I was interested in your comment about Moodle. The fact is...blogs , Moodle, wiki etc are only tools. What matters is how they are used...and the community/network of people behind them.

    cheers Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane - I've also signed up for the participating online course - I look forward to seeing you in cyberspace. I'm the Moodle person for the UCOL School of Nursing, amongst other things, and as yousay, the power of Moodle for good or bad lies in how we write the papers that use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the titles Jane, your's jumped out as one I can identify with. Look forward to the work to come, and meeting online to smash out our course work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane,
    What Sarah said :-)
    It's all about how you use the tools, no matter what the geeks say. Looking forward to meeting you.
    And being lazy and echoing someone else, I too liked the title of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane. Love your blog page it is inviting like I would like to have tea with you. I am getting my homework done and meeting my classmates!

    ReplyDelete