Sunday, October 24, 2010

My favourite things

My mini has continued to be created and now seems to be settled. My former colleague Vasi Doncheva will attend and will discuss her experience of using Delicious and Twitter.

We will take a look at the tools we have most enjoyed using, and why; and why others haven't been successful for our situation or just ourselves and our style.

Some of you may be interested in Vasi Doncheva's e-daily, http://paper.li/playnice_nz/elearning

You see I have removed teams from the concept and moving around rooms, I am aiming for an interesting, informal sharing of learning and information.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, this sounds like its going to be a fabulous session - a lot less complicated (and less stressful for you) :)

    I think we'll have great fun :)

    ReplyDelete