Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gobsmacked still: c/o eschool kerela

This morning it was my good luck to join Sebastian Panakal's mini-conference 'Waste to Wealth' Wiki and session. I deeply enjoyed it, deeply appreciated the energy and commitment as well initiative that seems to be rooted in many of the community. I valued anew and was grateful anew for my wonderful life, and I was inspired by his students.

This week my coach used part of this quote to move and affirm me, on looking further into it I found the entire quote and I now gift it onto Sebastian and his students as it seems to me that it just about covers what is happening there.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are younot to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” Marianne Williamson"

Thankyou Sebastian

Jane Scripps

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jane for your support. Now you have made me even more committed to the success of
    Global Community where people like you abound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if I can help you and your students from this far away

    ReplyDelete